Sunday 13 January 2013


The glitz, the glamour and that oh so hauntingly beautiful Smokey and deep wine lip  

 look with dole eyes and dolly glossy pout. Welcome to the 1920s everyone! With beautiful, entrancing sex symbols such as Louise brooks herself. Normally my everyday makeup look revolve around that thick winged lashed 60s looks, because it’s easier for me with a sweep of dark black liner and nude or nothing on my lips!

I thought about exploring an evening look whilst still looking vintage, the 1920s came to me instantly. It’s just so perfect to try out, especially during the winter seasons with the combination of heavily Smokey eyes with deep and glossy lips.











So...like the mad person that I am, I thought I’d use my vintage beauty guide to try out the look myself. The eyes didn’t come out as intense as id hoped but the lips were definitely very deep and beautiful and sensual.


No comments:

Post a Comment