Tuesday 1 January 2013

boyish haircuts

Cool cuts




Hi all, those who view my blog and those who have read my last posts or even just briefly viewed my blog. I want to wish everyone a happy new year, even though I have only really recently just becomes a blogger member. I hope my blog really flourishes and when I look back in a few months time, even six months things will have really grown. Its finally 2013! A weird number for a year, quite a futuristic number...but anyway I do have some high expectations for this year and I expect some cool but strange things to happen, definitely more of a challenging year than 2012 was...

                                              Boyish haircuts...
 
For a while my posts will be more fashion and beauty orientated but that’s just because that’s the most interesting area of my life at the moment.
My first article for the New Year will be about another one of my 'obsessions' which is boyish styles, alternative style and short boyish hair cuts for women.
First of all there are two things I love when it comes to hair, the first is bleaching or dying the second is cutting it all off. I just find it so beautiful and unconventional and quirky...but anyway...
 
Below are just afew things and some images that have inspired me and people with cropped hair that I love:









Rihanna's jet black rebel punk rock curls look fabulous against her caramel skin tone. I love curly rock n roll quiffs and I’m always trying them out with my own hair.

Edie Sedgwick with her famous 60s mod bleached crop cut, both emphasised her beautiful face and boyish essence in her body and style
Cool, indie swept waves, mixing sharp with free flowing. Boyish or short cut hairstyles create illusions of cheek bones and emphasise the best facial assets


 
Worn with dramatic jewellery and elaborate makeup, a boyish 'do' easily becomes a feminine and sophisticated one

 
 
Full on punky shaven style, goes the extra mile, leaving only afew curls to be viewed at the front. Only the fearless won’t be afraid to experiment.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment