Thursday 28 March 2013

vintage obsession

A vintage obsession

For a while  I've loved off vintage style and beauty. Its femininity, its classic style and effortless appearance, like it looked so easy! and involved so little products, it made it clear that women can just use what they have and nothing too expensive

I'm not gonna ramble on because I don't have much of a motive to write, but here are some photo's which bring inspiration:



Candy coloured hair, peachy lips and a huge beauty mark- I would like you to meet my biggest beauty inspiration- Marylin Monroe
SHE IS AMAZING
SUCH A POSER


 The epitome of effortless feminism 
Thick liner with pale powdery shadow I look ive recently being trying myself 


lippy lips- the 1940s-60s featured the most cheeky, bold and girlie lip shades 


headbands add that subtle vintage casual touch to any outfit 


Audrey knew how to make the most of exaggerating natural beauty 



Rainy Milo does the modern day platinum suicide blonde, retro look rather well I would say 


EDIE SHOWED THAT YOU CAN CREATE A LOOK WHICH DEFINES YOUR CHARACTER AND STICK TO IT

THE DRAMA is really what made vintage beauty and style stand out 

No comments:

Post a Comment